Towers Net Arow Data Diode is a unique hardware solution that doesn’t depend on computer platforms, operational systems or network interfaces. It allows a highly secure network to communicate with outside world without a danger of protected data being leaked or compromised.
Towers Net Arow Data Diode is unidirectional optical device which creates a barrier between networks of different security levels and provides:
- Physical separation of data by using mutually independent links
- Breaking and reestablishing of TCP/IP connection
- One-way data flow
- High bandwidth optical links (Gigabit Ethernet)
Open source software for network management allows network administrators easy and cryptographic secure control or a direct connection for previously formed TCP data flows.
- Protection of highly classified data,
- Prevention of data theft deception (anti-phishing),
- Protection of malicious software attacks (viruses, Trojans etc.),
- Discrete network management,
- Secure monitoring and control of data transfer,
- Independent source power supply of protected network.