A Next Generation Data Diode that allows data to be pushed from one network to another across a guaranteed one-way link.
Minerva One Way Guard is a next generation diode which provides secure data transfer across the network or its internal boundaries.
This Guard uses Transshipment technique.
Main features of Minerva are:
- Flexible interfaces allow integration with applications,
- Strong off-the-shelf security,
- Appliance based delivery for DSOS platform,
- Support for numerous hardware platforms,
- It can be delivered also as VM Ware ESXi virtual machine or as a set of three virtual machines for internal zoning,
- Directly supports a number of network protocols,
- Additional utility software provides further ways of integrating data feed into applications.
- Optional deployment with Common Criteria EAL7 diode from BAE system,
- Off-the-shelf configuration for AV updates, WSUS, data base replication,
- It works in combination with optical data diode to provide absolute assurance that data flow is one way